|INSTALLATIONS – GENERAL|
|Ideal for manufacturing logistics or power infrastructure. No Fan integrity testing required. No pipework, and space and weight saving. Low pressure on activation – no pressure relief required. Environmentally firendly.
FirePro’s total flooding condensed aerosol technology ensures fast, reliable and effective fire suppression. Built in failsafe activation.
|Compliance & Design Issues|
The system will be designed to AS 4487 and AS1670. The basis of the calculation will be on GROSS VOLUME of the risk. LEAKAGE AREA is identified on the design.
|Components & System Schematic|
|Areas to Focus|
|Positioning of FirePro Units||Cable||Sigma XT Control Panel||Signs & Local Control Stations||Thermal Fuse||Test Equipment|
▪ Conventional Panel
– Can be main Panel – AS7240.
– or CIE where other panel is main.
– If CIE solid door installed.
▪ Detection available as 2 or 8 zone.
▪ FirePro Circuits are fully monitored.
▪ Activation-ISOLATE switch on Panel
▪ Max 80 FirePro Units per Gas Card
▪ 2 types of Detection – smoke/heat
▪ SHUTDOWN of systems required:
▪ Complies to AS 4487 and AS 1670
▪ Uses 485 Bus Communications.
▪ MAX of 7 Devices on serial comms.
▪ MAX of 3 Devices on Status Power.
▪ Cant use 24v AUX on Gas Module.
▪ Cant use T-connections on 485 bus.
▪ Each Device – separate address.
▪ More than 7 – mimic connections.
|Allow for maintenance.
▪ Locate clear of mechanical-weather.
▪ Use of HD brackets.
▪ Minimum clearances for FP Units.
▪ Means of egress or rescue.
|Cable install is critical.
▪ Consider Cable path.
▪ Use screened cable for FP Units.
▪ Use conduit where exposed.
▪ Replaces Press.switch.
▪ System “Released” advice.
▪ Mount to FP unit closest to Panel.
▪ Fuse is a normally CLOSED Circuit.
▪ Require setting change on Panel.
▪ Test Module connected first.
▪ Plug directly to panel.
▪ Isolates all downstream units.
▪ Runs on 9v Battery.